Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan
Medicare Supplement insurance plans are health insurance sold by private insurance companies and may help pay some of the healthcare costs not paid by Medicare Parts A and B, including deductibles and coinsurance. Some plans also cover certain benefits Medicare doesn’t cover, like emergency foreign travel expenses.
Medicare Supplement insurance plans can be attractive for a number of reasons:
• No networks or referrals– your choice to see any provider who accepts Medicare patients.
• Whether you want basic coverage or more benefits, we have the plan you're looking for.
• The insurance company can’t cancel the policy as long as the renewal premium is paid and a misrepresentation has not been made on the application.
• During the Medicare Supplement Open Enrollment Period or if qualify for a guaranteed issue right.
Humana Inc. is proud to support our country’s military and veterans by:
• Being a regular Gold Sponsor of the VFW National Conventions.
• Supporting Veteran entrepreneurship and careers through the Humana Veterans Initiative (HVI), and the Veterans Jobs Mission.
• Hiring more than 3,400 veterans or spouses.
• Contributing $1 million to the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities (EVB). Learn more about the EBV at http://whitman.syr.edu/ebv/.
A variety of Medicare Supplement plans are offered nationally by a Humana insurance subsidiary as listed below. You may call and speak to a licensed sales agent at the number provided or view plans and receive a premium quote by selecting the link provided. If you are a resident in FL, CO, ID, MD, ND, NY, PR, TN, TX, or WA, Humana Medicare Supplement plan information is not available online and you must call to inquire about plan availability.
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program.
Insured by Humana Insurance Company (in all states but FL, KY, LA and NY), Humana Health Insurance Company of Florida, Inc., Humana Insurance Company of Kentucky, Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana, Inc., Humana Insurance Company of New York.
Medicare Supplement insurance is available to those age 65 and older enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B and in some states to those under age 65 eligible for Medicare due to disability or End Stage Renal disease. AN OUTLINE OF COVERAGE MAY BE REQUESTED BY CONTACTING HUMANA. Policy form series MESM10, MESHL or state equivalent. Policy Forms for ID: IDMESM10A, IDMESM10B, IDMESM10C, IDMESM10F, IDMESM10F(HD), IDMESM10L, IDMESM10K, IDMESM10N; FL: FLMESM10A, FLMESM10B, FLMESM10C, FLMESM10F, FLMESM10F(HD), FLMESM10K, FLMESM10L; TX: TXMESM10A4, TXMESM10B4, TXMESM10C4, TXMESM10F4,TXMESM10F(HD)4, TXMESM10K4, TXMESM10L4, TXMESM10PDN.
For NY: Benefits vary by insurance plan and the premium will vary with the amount of benefits selected. Depending on the insurance plan chosen, you may be responsible for deductibles and coinsurance before benefits are payable. This policy meets the minimum standards for MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT INSURANCE as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The expected benefit ratio for this policy is [72%]. This ratio is the portion of future premiums which the company expects to return as benefits, when averaged over all people with this policy. IMPORTANT NOTICE—A CONSUMER’S GUIDE TO HEALTH INSURANCE FOR PEOPLE ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICARE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR LOCAL SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE OR FROM THIS INSURER.
Humana Insurance Company of New York, 125 Wolf Road, Suite 501, Albany, NY 12205 Humana Inc., P.O. Box 70209, Louisville, KY 40270-0209
Provided by Humana.